Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Alliance...



...a formal agreement establishing an association or alliance between nations or other groups to achieve a particular aim.

I have to honor myself before others. Why? (Rhetorical). Because, that would say they are more important then me regarding my needs vs. my wants.

I have an associate friend I said I would assist to advance his state-of-the-art internet tool in an effort to get much needed revenue and reference. Remuneration only provided on the actual sale of the product. No base salary relief. That's where I (and another) come in. Problem is, I do not consider myself a salesperson. I do not have the drive to adhere to some principle of getting my foot in a door. I am comfortable with 'soft' attempts where I plant a seed but, if the receiving individual shows no signs of interest, then I'm outta' there. Maybe that's why I wasn't very good at bartering at a garage sales. You either want it or you don't or you're willing to settle for just getting rid of the product. He fortunately has paid into this product dearly and is looking for help in the advancement.

My friend wants to continue to drive me a bit but I am more focused on my career search then his product. Makes sense, right? I'll give when I can and continue to be true to myself.

The alliance is to myself for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment